What do you think the greatest works of literature in the western world would sound like if we’d given William Shakespeare a big ol’ cowboy hat, some boots, and stuck a guitar in his hand? I think it woulda gone a little somethin’ like this. One! Two! One, two, three!
- Strangled My Wife Because My Best Friend Told Me She Was Cheating But He Lied
- My Girlfriend’s Gone Crazy And My Mom Married My Uncle
- I’m Swearing Off Women, At Least Until The Next One Comes Along
- My New Best Bro Turned Out To Be A Broad
- Her C’s, U’s and T’s Made An F’ing A Outta Me (explicit)
- Those Weren’t Her C’s After All (The Yellow Stockings Song) (radio friendly)
- Called My Girl A Ho On Our Wedding Day
- Never Drug Your Wife To Win An Argument (She’ll Sleep With The First Ass She Meets)
- You Only Say You Love Me When I Offer You A Third of My Kingdom
- Who’s Taming Who Here Anyway?
- Don’t Tell My Fool, My Achy Breaky Fool
- My Drinking Buddy Is King Now But All I Am Is Banished
- Proud To Be Syracusan (Where At Least I Know I’m Not Ephesian)
- My Boyfriend Killed My Dad, I’m Going Swimming
- Hitchhiked My Way To Dunsinane On A Tree That Was Going My Way
- Never Listen To Witches, Or Your Wife
- I Want My Kingdom Back, This Horse You Sold Me Stinks
Thanks to my co-conspirator Bardfilm for his contributions to this list!