So it only took a day for the search engines to spot my new site, Shakespeare Answers. People are doing exactly what I expected, they’re searching for questions and they want answers. For those folks out there who’ve been helping me generate content by answering questions, here’s the list of questions that people have searched, that have landed them on my page. If you get a moment and are looking for an excuse to write some stuff, can I beg you to add your two cents on these? The more content on the page, the more engaged our google visitors will become.
Here they are. It’s an interesting mix!
- Does Macduff become King?
- How did old Fortinbras die?
- How did Othello and Desdemona meet?
- What does Claudius tell Laertes to do?
- What scene does Ophelia go mad?
- Where does Macduff go instead of Scone?
- Who is Banquo?
- Why did Macduff flee to England?
- Why does Iago deceive Othello?
- Why does Oberon want the changeling boy?